I wanna be a big dinosaur

I Wanna Be a Great Big Dinosaur - Heath McKenzie

by Heath McKenzie

age range: 2 to 5 years old

Sourcebooks Jabberwocky

More than anything in the world this little boy wants to be a BIG DINOSAUR! And he is lucky, because it just happens to be a big dinosaur around who knows everything about being a big dinosaur and is willing to help. So lessons start right away. A big dinosaur has to know how to roar, and stomping, and eat lots of meats. The little boy wants to know if he can eat other foods too, and read, and play video games, because he really enjoy this activities. And the big dinosaur starts enjoying these activities too. Now more than anything in the world this big dinosaur wants to be a LITTLE BOY! And they agree to be both...

This is an enjoyable story about how both "quiet" and "noisy" activities can be fun. Sometimes we are like big dinosaurs, but we also like to play like little boys.The illustrations are wonderful. My favorite is the page where the dinosaur tries different types of foods. Hilarious! Great option for a funny reading aloud time.

I received this copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.